Dec 3, 2015
How to clean stainless steel appliances:
- First, always wipe in the direction of the steel grain.
- Apply a small amount of gentle dish liquid to a damp cleaning rag.
- Do a quick wipe of the appliance.
- Rinse with a small amount of water.
- Dry with a clean microfiber towel.
- Buff out remaining smudges with a microfiber towel and some pressure.
How to clean a stainless steel sink:
- Clean your sink with hot, soapy water.
- Drain and scrub the sink with a clean cloth soaked in white vinegar or stainless steel cleanser.
- Use an old toothbrush to reach the tight areas around the faucet and around the edges of the sink drain.
- Sprinkle baking soda around the sink then scrub with a damp sponge.
- Do not use steel wool pads on a stainless steel sink. It will scratch the surface.
Watch a video here: