Homeowner Service & Warranty
Thank you for trusting Overstreet Builders with your new home! Please review the warranty pages of the contract to be reminded what is and isn't covered under the builder warranty. During the course of your two year warranty, please note important dates:
- Your 30 day warranty period. Please fill out the following form no later 1 month after closing. Our goal is to complete the items within 2-3 weeks of submittal. Please be mindful of the items you want on your list, we will review one list - any items that have been missed on the 30-form can be included on your 1-year warranty form. 30-Day Warranty Service Form
- Your 1 year warranty period. Please fill out the following form no later than 11 months after closing. Our goal is to complete the items within 2-3 weeks of submittal. 1-Year Warranty Service Form
- Your 2-year warranty period on structure and mechanicals. If you have an issue with items related to these things, please get in touch with our service department to discuss.
Do you still have questions on what's covered in your warranty? Here are some of our frequently asked warranty questions.
Emergency Service Contacts:
ALWAYS CALL IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY! Please DO NOT email for emergency service.
- For HVAC emergencies call Rich Mechanical - (630) 201-7124
- For Plumbing emergencies call Bestler Corporation - (847) 683-5050
- For Electrical emergencies call Independent Electric - (847) 865-0163
- For any other emergency service, please our main office at (630) 226-0460 and follow the prompts to the service or/ emergency service voicemail.
All other non-emergency
service items can be emailed to email@example.com
or you can call (630) 226-0460 and dial extension 202.